Thursday, September 4, 2008

Oh My Oh My...

Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions. ~Author Unknown

Time really does fly by when you are having fun. The second week of school is already almost over! I have been waiting very impatiently to hear about my placement into an elementary school and I finally heard last week. I was told I would be in a kindergarten classroom at a school in Greeley. Yesterday was my first day in the school and I could not be happier. The teacher of the classroom is very knowledgeable and the children are so cute and willing to learn. I will be there two days a week and cannot wait to become more involved in their classroom. This is one thing I love about the education department. I will have at least 800 hours in field experience by the time I graduate. Wow! I know, right! I will be very busy but I also know that I will be very well prepared to teach on my own next year.

Aly

No comments: